Wednesday, December 15, 2010

More Milk!


Breastfeeding has been going well, I think we finally got through the hurdles.  I still get sore when L uses me as a human pacifier, but it's nothing like when we had thrush.  Pumping my stash has been going well also.  I only pump 1 time per day in the morning and after a month and a half I have over 70 oz in my freezer!  I have also made numerous bottles that were used up instead of frozen when D and I have gone out without L.


I also ordered a mini fridge to take with me to work for pumping in my office.  We don't have a close by fridge that isn't open to the clients in our program- plus it's always extremely full.  I had a gift card for amazon so the fridge cost me $8.  I hope my supply doesn't tank when I return to work.  I already bought some mothers milk tea just in case.


No comments:

Post a Comment