Thursday, September 29, 2011

Random tidbits but I should be studying...






































I got my letter informing me that my application for my license was accepted and I am eligible to sit for the exams- so yes, I should be studying.  Studying is so different now, being out of school for over 3 years and having a baby.  And it also means that when I am licensed I have decisions to make- get a part time job, open a private practice (where?), stay home (might not be able to)....

Tomorrow I am hosting a playdate at my home- excited, anxious, curious...L hasn't really had to share his toys/space with many other children.

The laundry room is so close to being done, we bought a jogging stroller yesterday (finally), D and I are doing a 10k training schedule, planning D a surprise (sorta) bday gathering for next week, distracting myself from studying by thinking about when is the best time to have another baby, stressing over being so far away from my mother with future other baby (talk about a ridiculous thing to think about now).  Lots of stuff happening/on my mind...

I'm going to go study now...

No comments:

Post a Comment