Friday, September 23, 2011

The last few days...

I have wondered whether I had an ulcer, appendicitis, was pregnant, another stomach bug?  Basically starting wednesday I felt sick, exhausted, and nauseated.  It came and went- sometimes I felt fine, others I needed to lay down and even napped during the day (which I never do).  By Thursday I was way worse...and I was alone with L.  Being a sick mama is so hard, but you just suck it up.  I don't think it's an accident or coincidence that I didn't throw up till after D came home and I was able to be by myself and not caring for L.  Last night was bad and I toyed with the idea of going to the ER- my awesome mom came up to help us out with L (D was leaving very early the next morning for work).  I am a lot better today, but far from well.

So what was it? Not sure (sure I am not pregnant though and wont be for a while since it reminded me what that first trimester of morning sickness was like- pure hell).

No comments:

Post a Comment