Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Wasn't So Bad...

(source captain d-wrecks quaters)
I did it, I went back to work.  I was super emotional this morning when I dropped off L.  I cried at work a bunch too...but thats ok when you work as a therapist (with mostly other mothers/fathers) and everyone is supportive and just think it's normal and appropriate to have a moment (or a few) throughout the day.  There are many new things to learn, new clients to build rapport with- definitely like going to a new job.  Pumping went much better today, so I have a new found confidence that I will be able to keep exclusively breastfeeding.

Hardest part of the day: When a client had her 5 month old son in group....L is 4 1/2 months and this little boy was making noises that L makes, and I could barely concentrate.  Also just talking about L, brought up all the emotions- I did best when I was distracted by work stuff.

I don't work tomorrow so for breakfast we will be making this.

No comments:

Post a Comment