Wednesday, January 26, 2011

5 months and 2 days!

The blogging has been slow slow since returning to work....I sorta expected this.  For several reasons we haven't done a 5 month photo shoot (still plan on it eventually), so here is a favorite picture of mine that daddy took.



Almost 1/2 a year has passed since your birth.  This has been a month of firsts; first tooth coming in (boy it's sharp), first sickness (poor baby), starting daycare, squealing in excitement and just to be heard... I'm having a hard time with leaving you to go to work, and since you've gotten sick it makes it even harder.  You are so much fun now, laughing, playing, grabbing at everything!  Today is bittersweet, I'm home with you, but we have a Dr.s appt.  Last night I got a call from daycare while at work saying you had a 102 fever and needed to be picked up.  I about died, this is your first big sickness (last week you had a cough and congestion...yes two illnesses in the 3 weeks at daycare).  Your fever went down but your cough is getting worse and you wheeze when breathing.  I'm hoping the Dr says its nothing and I'm an over reacting first time mom. Nevertheless Daddy is gonna stay with you tomorrow, and Babka will be with you Friday- I think I will have them bring you to me on lunch for some nursing, can't imagine missing out on that connection mid-way through the day.

Love you bear bear!

No comments:

Post a Comment