Thursday, December 1, 2011

My Holiday Wishlist

Ultimately I really want some time for myself, a weekend away with D, a spa day...but here are the materialistic things...



























I really want a slow cooker/Crock Pot.  I've been seeing a ton of great recipes online and with L it's hard to prep dinner.  He is actually best in the morning (and most difficult around dinner time) so I could pop all the ingredients in to be ready in the evening.  I do however not like the idea of getting yet another appliance- but we have been trying it the old fashion way of a dutch oven style pot on the stove and it's hard to control the temp- nor would I want to leave it on if we step out of the house.






































Some shoes- I really need to purge my closet of the shoes I can no longer wear since having L (they are either too small or way too uncomfortable- my time in high heels is over).



















Nice sunglasses.  I know this is risky with a toddler, but I have been trying to find cheap glasses that I like and have only ended up disappointed and wasting money.  I have about 4 pairs now that are either uncomfortable, permanently blurry (no clue why?!?), don't fit well, or I just plain don't like.  I think it's time to fork over the cash for some I can appreciate....and hope L doesn't destroy them.


























Rody for L

1 comment:

  1. Get the Rody! I just ordered through Amazon (on sale) and I can't wait for my boys to hop around.
    My mom gave me her slow cooker and I have to say, I don't like it. The texture of the food (meat especially) is really weird. Kind of like hospital food.

    ReplyDelete