Thursday, October 27, 2011

1 down, 1 to go...

I wrote this last night:

"I'm taking my first licensing test tomorrow- I am in a way freaking out, in a way checked out.  I didn't study for this the way I studied in college.  I listened to some friends and just took a ton of practice exams through a test prep agency.  I also looked at the flash cars a bit.  I haven't told too many people when I am taking the test- D knows, my parents know, my cousin- thats about it.  I hope I pass and will be devastated if I don't."

Well I passed!!!

I expected more relief, but there is a second (said to be more difficult) exam.  I am so close to licensure I can almost taste it.  It's surprisingly terrifying, freeing, emptying, and exactly what I have been working towards.

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment