Friday, June 3, 2011

Hair cut and dressing for a wedding while nursing...







































I decided to cut my long hair.  It was always getting chewed, pulled, drooled on...so I guess I got a "mom" hair cut (much like mom shoes).  I'm not thrilled with it, but I do feel lighter- and I had been in a funk for the last few days.

We are attending a wedding tomorrow and I was struggling with what to wear- casual summer wedding, outdoors, possibly will rain, nursing a 9 month old.  So this is what I came up with.  The dress is amazing for nursing- found at target on clearance- it covers up my usually spilling out chest but still allows for easy access for nursing.  I'm still undecided about the shoes- with possible rain I may wear my fry boots.

Please ignore the giant mess going on our room...

No comments:

Post a Comment