Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy 3 months!





Wow, I can't believe it's been 3 months since I first held you, smelled you, heard your cry. You have grown so much, new rolls have developed.....yes I love your baby chub rolls - made from mamas milk!  You also have gained many new skills; giggling, lots more smiles, perfecting the art of bubble making, conversations of beautiful coos, intense eye contact, grabbing/batting at toy - and yes, even a few times you've rolled over!  You love being "fed" your probiotics - I can only imagine how much you will love eating solids.


As much as I love watching you grow...I am also cherishing this time when you still want to be held every moment...

...Happy 3 months little monster!


To see the full set of his 3 month shoot click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment