Sunday, March 13, 2011

It's Been A While



Posts here have been pretty much non-existant.  My lap top seems to have finally died.  Took it to the apple store and the genius bar guy suggested I send it in and said hopefully it will only cost $300- only wouldn't have been the word I used, but yes, if thats the lowest possible price, lets hope.

A lot has been going on around here.  D left his full time job (now works for them per diem) to join the union and go freelance. So far it's been great, he is working every week day, making more money, and just enjoying what he does much more.  Currently he is working on the film shooting in SF and Oakland about Hemingway- staring Clive Owen, Nicole Kidman, and a few more recognizable stars that I can't think of at the moment.  Yes, he has seen them shooting scenes and talked with a few famous people.

This change in D's work has led us to discuss when/if I can stop working and take care of L full time.  There is a part of me that fights this and can't imagine only being a mom- there's that word again.  But really, having done that on my maternity leave I know that it is absolutely a full time job and only is the worst word to describe it.  This has also got us thinking about when/where we want to move. We are currently located where neither of us feel is a forever home.  My head has been spinning with thoughts about renting/selling/moving/buying/planning- it's more then a little overwhelming with pets and kids.

Yesterday we went to the East Bay and L was being adorable so we took a billion pictures of him.  Here are a few...



No comments:

Post a Comment