Sunday, March 27, 2011

Happy 7 months

  

My little bear- you amaze me every day.  I just know you will be crawling before we celebrate our next monthly milestone- you already get up on all fours, rock back and fourth.  This frustrates you to no end because all you want to do is go!  You still love snuggles and mama's milk, but no longer are content just sitting in our arms or laps- must grab this thing or that thing and still must put any thing in your mouth.  I have to be on my toes when we are out or eating with you- if it's in your reach it's fair game for a tasting.  We have done a combination of purees and whole foods- you love them both in different ways- purees for filling up your tummy and whole foods so you can practice grabbing, bringing to your mouth, chewing, being independent.  It's wonderful and a little sad for me how independent you are becoming.   All the love in the world to you bear-bear.































No comments:

Post a Comment